Monday, November 6, 2017

Assignment: Officially Over

Friday was a bit of a stunner. I woke up to the fact that our CSC assignment and my consulting time at Solo Techno Park were complete. I still had a week before heading home, but this remaining time was for me - both to decompress with my teammates and to have some time of my own for reflection and rejuvenation.


The entire team was still in Solo on Friday morning. We were able to have breakfast together. However, we had three team members leaving late morning to head home. We gathered as a group in the lobby for some final photos and the beginning of our farewells. The goodbyes were hard. The close group we have formed is beginning to naturally splinter and take us in our separate, but necessary directions.


Ever the creative group, we formed a human arch for those who were heading to the airport to run through. I'm proud to say we are continuing this tradition as we ripple away one by one.

#IBMCSC #CSCIndo8 #IBMIndo

No comments:

Post a Comment