Monday, January 8, 2018

The Beginning

Today was the day.

I started the 100 push-ups program. I found an app for it. It's simple, but it tells me how many push-ups to do for each rep and counts the time in between reps. Plus, on the last rep you're supposed to do as many push-ups as possible and on the app I can edit that number and get an accurate count for the day. The minimum required today was 25 and I did 33. I can already tell my arms are going to be sore tomorrow.

C25K did not begin. I was planning to go in the morning, but ran out of time last night before being able to find my gear for running in the dark. Then, I had a meeting after work and it got dark, again. So, I will find my gear tonight and will have to begin the running program on Thursday. Tuesday and Wednesday I'll be in Columbia. I can run Thursday, Friday and Saturday, use Sunday as a rest day and then be back on schedule for next Monday.

Not the greatest of starts, but it's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment