Thursday, September 28, 2017

A little overwhelmed

This morning the team had our final call before we leave for Indonesia. For the first time I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Generally, I feel prepared. I've been pre-packing and have all my pre-trip errands run and items purchased. I don't think there is more I can do to prepare.

But, now it's all the little questions that come up - is it better to exchange cash or use the ATM? how much cash should I take? did I give the proper information to my bank and credit card company? have I counted out my meds correctly? have I left anything off my packing list? how long will it take me to get used to using the Rupiah?

I've been watching the clock for the past 24 hours. It's shocking to me that by this time next week I will have been traveling for over 27 hours and will be about an hour from landing in Jakarta.

Plus, I'm super excited to meet all my teammates in person!

#IBMCSC #CSCIndo8

No comments:

Post a Comment