Saturday, September 30, 2017

Pre-packing



A big part of getting ready for my trip to Indonesia has been pre-planning. I've been quite intent with this in order to not arrive at the weekend before my trip freaking out over how many things I need to do before leaving the country for over five weeks. One part of this has been my pre-packing.

About two weeks ago I pulled out my two suitcases, opened them up and took them into my office. Since then I've been tossing things in them that I will need for the trip, but don't need before then. Being able to fit all these items and then some into my suitcases seems a little daunting right now, but then I remind myself that there are two full-sized suitcases under that messy pile. That doesn't mean I won't be removing things when the actual packing begins, but a girl can hope.

Because I've been doing this and running errands on a regular basis I really don't have much prep work that still needs to be completed before I officially pack on Tuesday.

Thursday night Steve and I went on a date night; Friday night we went to a friend's retirement party; today we went to the Renaissance Festival and will be going to a new Bible study this evening; tomorrow will be church and meeting with the person who is taking over the Walk with Compassion. This leaves me with only having to worry about work, laundry and packing for Monday and Tuesday, There should even be some time in there for playing a few board games with Steve.

#IBMCSC #CSCIndo8

No comments:

Post a Comment