Monday, March 21, 2016

Super Day!

I missed my Sunday bike ride. So, today I doubled up my workout to include both yesterday's and today's activities. I ended up running for 30 mins (about a 15 minute mile), biking for four miles and swimming for 300 yards. It was challenging, but it felt really good! The full tri will be a 5K run, 10 mile bike ride and 600 yard swim. So, today's was close to half of that. Pretty awesome!

I was thinking about the calendar and I believe I have 17-18 more weeks to train. It seems like a lot, but at the same time July 30 doesn't seem that far away. I worry about what type of shape I will be in, but I know I shouldn't dwell on that. My goal is to finish the race in under two hours. So, if I keep working hard like I did today, then I am well on my way to meeting that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment