Sunday, May 21, 2017

Injured

This will be a short post.

At a WIN for KC tri clinic I attended this morning I fell down and injured myself. My left knee has a pretty deep scratch in it, but the main pain is in my right arm.

We were practicing the transition from swimming to biking using a baby pool to get our feet wet. As I got out of the pool my toe clipped the edge of it and I fell - hard - onto a paved parking lot. Most of my body weight was caught with my right arm. Everything from my fingers to my shoulder hurt. My fourth and fifth fingers can't even move the strap on my purse and I can barely twist my arm at the wrist to the right and left.

A nurse looked at it and I agree with her that it's just going to take some ice, ibuprofen and time to heal it. However, I will go to the doctor in a couple of days if it isn't getting better.

For now, my Sunday afternoon plans have changed and instead of doing chores I am resting on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment