Sunday, May 28, 2017

One Week

It's been one week since I broke my arm. The pain has definitely subsided some and I am able to do more with my fingers than I was a week ago. However, there are still particular ways one is supposed to be able to move their arms or wrists that I am unable to do with my right arm. I'm eager to go back to the doctor a week from tomorrow to see how the healing is coming along and to see if there is any idea how long the healing process will take.

I miss my workouts. I truly want to be biking and running and swimming. I can't decide what I miss most. I think I miss swimming the most because I am a fish, but I am most eager to get back to running. There are three 10Ks I really want to do in September, but have to focus on upping my mileage if I am going to accomplish those. And right now, I just feel like I am losing ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment